How to see friends playlists?

Highlighted

How to see friends playlists?

Magnethi
Casual Listener

Hi! im so frustrated 😮 I´ve been trying for over an hour to find my friends playlists on Spotify. I used to be able to see their personal playlists like half a year ago, but I havent looked since. But now when i go their profile it only says that i can see their "recent activity" and not view their playlists? Is it because of an update or something, that has removed this possibility?

Please help 🙂

Thankyou

2 Replies

Re: How to see friends playlists?

albinobunny

I could see them only a few days ago, but now they are gone. Mine are gone too on my profile. How are people supposed to be able to see each others playlists now? 

Just before new years (2016), I was looking for a one of my playlists while being at a friends house, but I couldn't find it. The only way they could find my lists was through searching for my username, then look through my playlists on my profile, which sounds really annoying, but now they removed all playlists all together. 

I feel like spotify changes too much too often, and it turns out really horrible most of the time. Just tell us when and why you are going to change something, and give us a better alternative. 

Re: How to see friends playlists?

Magnethi
Casual Listener

Oh now its back!! This is so weird...

SUGGESTED POSTS