Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm a time traveler from the Spotify future and I am offering my thanks

I'm a time traveler from the Spotify future and I am offering my thanks

Things are groovy now, the world calms down quite a bit after a couple hiccups. Don't worry too much about the hiccuping, it's unpleasant but needed. I digress...

We, yes there's still more than one of us, wish to thank you for your methods of discovery and what has unfolded from within. The latest unfurling alleviated an itch that couldn't be scratched by our shared Spotify experience until you opened the door.

So thank you, Spotify. All of you.  Every staff member on paper and every artist writing notes on paper and every member of a community that collectively supports the greater discovery of music and audio. Each one of you with your own story to tell, your own canvas to paint, your own orchestra to conduct, just waiting to share with others your experience of this life.

For it's because of members like you that we future Spotifyers can now open our apps, nestle in to our comfort zones, and connect to our nearby friends' Spotify experiences to enjoy what they are enjoying as they enjoy it. Enjoyousness! I've never been one for being able to create good playlists, but my friend a couple doors down discovers more great music than I can put into notes. Being able to now listen to her music experience as she's experiencing it is so interconnected, ethereal and meta leveled-up that it makes me feel all quantumly-entangled inside.  We share the best experiences back and forth now. Which is apropos directions for this weary time traveler.

So, from us and ours now and then to you and yours back and when, thank you for the continued growth of discovery of the human audio experience. Now go experience someone else's playlist with them before my timeline ceases to exist. And if I've overshot my backwardness by a hair, and that feature doesn't yet exist, then someone needs to register in the community and finish this sentence

0 Replies

Suggested posts