IDEA: Pop out player for web improvement

Highlighted

IDEA: Pop out player for web improvement

Amberbot1977
Casual Listener

Maybe I'm missing something but currently the web player is HUGE at its most shrunken option, besides hiding it completely.  For an office situation, that poses an issue because it makes it takes up so much screen space and at a glance it looks unprofessional.  Then if you minimize it all the way you have no way to control the music quickly.   The current smallest size is about 5x5in.  I would like to suggest you enable a way for it to be able to minimize to the size of the amazon web player, which is about 1.5x1.5.  It shows the album cover of the current album you are listening to, and if you hover your mouse over it the controls (previous song, stop/play, next song, and slide bar).  It nestles nicely in the corner, is obviously just a music player and isn't a distraction. 

amazon.png
1 Reply

Re: IDEA: Pop out player for web improvement

Hey there @Amberbot1977,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

If you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS