Announcements

Illustrate your favorite song with picture

Highlighted

Illustrate your favorite song with picture

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I got today an idea and I already made some photos. This was my project today when I got Canon camera and after that got a question: what your favourite song looks like through the lens. The results are here!

THT.PNG

Please, share your ideas here! Keep in mind to include Spotify somehow in picture and your favorite track of course. And if you don't know already, I like hands up music and DJ THT - Open Up The Dancefloor is best track ever in genre!!! Best picture from content in high quality, enjoy!

IMG_0607.JPG

Click here for quality in 10 Megapixels. Original unedited.

Please enjoy hands up, music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE4Z_ZrrEjU

I love Spotify, I love hands up music and I love good pictures. So share yours 🙂 Looking to see more photos in this thread.

Tomorrow can wait, I take a crazy photo first 🙂 Here we go!

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Illustrate your favorite song with picture

Community Legend

Is taking a picture of your favourite song playing on your phone, the same as illustrating your favourite song with a picture?

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y
Highlighted

Re: Illustrate your favorite song with picture

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, if you look at picture. It's really good. I used a lot of my time to find beautiful place to my picture as background and I also included Spotify into picture 🙂 I like music, I like Spotify and I like nature! That's a photo! And believe or not, but DJ THT liked my photo 🙂

DJ THT is by the way hands up music producer that made this my favourite track with DJ Auzern (vocals). I'm pleased that DJ THT liked my idea and photo! DJ THT - Open Up The Dancefloor is my favourite now and ever 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS