Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify too liberal?

Is Spotify too liberal?

Spotify is way too liberal and needs to be more objective. The night before the elections there was a big advertisement covering the whole Spotify page that showed Obama and said "Vote Democrat". Spotify should stick to their music and stop trying to shove their views down everyone's throat. Also, I always see spanish-language music advertised, but never Russian language or really of anything else besides English and Spanish. When I was in Russia they played lots of our songs and had lots of great songs too, like for instance I heard "In my mind" by Dynogo. Technically Lithuanian, but I heard it a lot in Russia but never heard it here. Back to my point, I know for a fact that Spotify doesn't feature any Russian music on its site because they are narrow-minded intolerant liberals. If you really think that some facebook advertisements and the revelation of the Democratic party's CORRUPTION through Hillary's emails got Trump into office, then you are out of your mind. Let's face the facts. Most Democrats wanted Bernie, but when the superdelegates forced Bernie out of the race, a lot of Democrats didn't vote because they hated both Trump and Hillary, whereas the vast majority of Republicans were tired of living under that smug son of a **bleep** Obama and decided not to let another Democrat jack up our taxes and bankrupt this country. So stick to your music Spotify. The world is tired of the entertainment industry telling the rest of us how to live.

6 Replies

im sick of all the stupid ass ads I get talking about gay rights**bleep**. I'm not against it or anything but just let me listen to NLE Choppa and give me ads that are related to music instead of that**bleep**

Yup and I’m actually thinking about canceling my subscription because of this very reason. I’m sick and tired of seeing ads about voting, BLM, etc. I just want to listen to music and not have to see any of that excess BS. Does anyone know of any music streaming services that don’t get political? If so, point me in that direction. Thanks.

You should cancel your subscription. I did! I payed for premium spotify, but they still ran BLM adds and Drake adds. Besides for the fact that they broke their contracts with millions of users, and committed fraud by showing these adds. The platform shouldn't be running politically divisive adds. People listen to music as a form of escapism, they ruin this by the adds they choose. Spotify deserves to fail.

The answer to the question is YES. On Monday Feb 22 2021 Spotify placed on my premium account at the top Obama and Bruce Springsteen. Yea the guy who only had “ah” shot but popped a DUI. Their show is Renegade. This isn’t up for debate anymore, Spotify is getting so LEFT LEANING it’s sick. The continue to push the democrats narrative on their platform with suggestions and podcasts. Yet also place commercials in podcasts. I pay for the platform, why am I or anyone else for that matter undated with political nonsense? The funny thing, I’m democrat but not this last cycle around in 2020. Maybe never ever again. 

Isn't ad-free listening the point of premium subscription? If you get ads on a premium account, report it as a bug, plain and simple.

HGRitticuss,

This part of the advertisement for it is really trying and lying, for one person on there.

Screenshot_20210227-145234.png

And the top part of the title reminds me of the Styx song that I remember changing a line of:

"Obama, I can hear you a lying."

I wish that someone had made a parody of the song, about him.

Follow me

Suggested posts