Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify trying to turn me into a German Person?

Is Spotify trying to turn me into a German Person?

I mostly listen to british and american artists. I rarely ever listen to german music. And when I do it is mostly electronic music either without vocals or with english vocals.

However, week in and week out I always get in my discover weekly about 3 weird songs in german language (rock or hip hop) and I dont like it.

What the **bleep** Spotify? Is it because i live in the Czech capital - Prague which is about 100 km from Germany?

Make it stop please, I keep skipping the songs but even that doesnt help since there is no dislike feature.

2 Replies

Please Spotify let us make our own programm. I hate german Music and I will never play it. So please make a menu where we can select the countrys where the music comes from...

Dear mr. Star Manager, seems like you are happy with the way things are. You should however have understanding for people that point out mistakes or imperfections. Like geolocations in Europe may not work great for tiny countries.

Mey be next time if you have nothing to add to the discussion, just leave the topic alone.

Stay safe!

Suggested posts