Is there a "leading" player?

Solved!

Is there a "leading" player?

Ironhertz
Regular
Hi experts! I joined spotify two days ago. I was surprised to see that the apps for iPhone and iPad had slightly different features. Unless I made a stupid mistake, iPad does not offer the Radio yet. Today I saw that the various players have indeed different release notes. In your experience, is there something like a "leading" player? One that has most features or usually gets new stuff first?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Is there a "leading" player?

Peter__
Community Legend
iPhone and android are pretty much on par with each other most of the time, although some features do differ (like Spotify Connect went live on iPhone first, but android has better filtering and sorting).

iPad does tend to lag behind, as you may have noticed it still doesn't have discover - but Radio should work fine!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

3 Replies
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend
iPhone and android are pretty much on par with each other most of the time, although some features do differ (like Spotify Connect went live on iPhone first, but android has better filtering and sorting).

iPad does tend to lag behind, as you may have noticed it still doesn't have discover - but Radio should work fine!

Peter

Ironhertz
Regular
Thanks for the quick reply, Peter! Can you say how the Web Player fares compared to the iPhone? From what I saw it seems very up-to-date as well - just curious about your experience.
Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend
The web player lacks several main features for me, such as High Quality streaming for premium users and the fact your can't drag and drop tracks!

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS