Just bought premium because i want to burn cds for my car

Solved!
Highlighted

Just bought premium because i want to burn cds for my car

Casual Listener

So as mentioned above i just purchased premium so i can burn cds to listen to it in my car since i dont have an ipod. I was just wondering if anyone could help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Just bought premium because i want to burn cds for my car

Community Legend

Hey again,

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I have a piece of text I am going to copy from another topic to here for you (originally posted by Sam): 

Where streaming music is concerned, Spotify relies upon a kind of "closed system". It needs to do this so that all plays can be logged, rightsholders can be compensated and so access to the music can be controlled. Streaming music can only be synced to Spotify apps.

If it were possible to sync streaming music to a device that does not support a Spotify app (eg iPod classic) or burn Spotify's music to a CD, then you would be able to walk off with as many tunes as you like for the payment of one month's subscription. I'm not sure if any artist or composer would be happy with that.

So in short, it is not possible, to burn to a CD you need to purhcase the music from another source.

Peter

Peter

Highlighted

Casual Listener

wow.. so where do i get my money back? Thats pretty disappointing considering i dont have an ipod..

Highlighted

Casual Listener

that was the only reason i bought premium.

Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend

Hey again,

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Like it was said, you should contact support.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

alright thanks

Highlighted

Community Legend
Do you have an Android or a Blackberry? They also support Spotify.
Highlighted

Well Looks like I will be dropping spotify. 1. Can't play on other players, that work and sound better. 2 can't burn, 3 not going to pay for this if I have to have a fracking phone to hear  songs from other places then my PC. TY for the waste of time.

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Rocky469 wrote:

Well Looks like I will be dropping spotify. 1. Can't play on other players, that work and sound better. 2 can't burn, 3 not going to pay for this if I have to have a fracking phone to hear  songs from other places then my PC. TY for the waste of time.

It isn't a waste of time, just not what you are looking for. Spotify is a streaming service, if you are looking for something for all your points above, you need a downloads service 😉 

Peter

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS