Hey everyone! 🙂
Welcome to the second installment of my weekly(ish) quizes! Hope you enjoy! I have tried to make it a bit easier this week!
1. Quiz questions will be posted on Sunday, and the topic is open for answers until the Sunday after (so 7 days). All times are in GMT, so you must submitted before 00:00 GMT on Monday to be eligible to win.
2. There is no "prize" as such (maybe sometime in the future I will be feeling generous) but I do give you permission if you win to link to this topic in your signature and call yourself a winner to brag to the other community members.
3. This quiz is open to all community members including Spotify staff, community experts and super users.
4. In the spirit of quizzing, I ask you to be honest in your answering and not use Google or any other search engine to locate the answers.
5. You may work in teams if you like (so you can share winning). I do ask if you are going to do this, get 1 team member to post the answers and clearly link to the other's community profiles in the post.
6. Quiz master's decision is final.
7. In the event of a discrepancy with the answers, that question will simply be discounted.
8. In the event of a tie between 2 or more individual or teams, there will be a deciding question. It will be posted on the topic and PMed to all members of the decider. The first individual/team to reply with the correct answer wins.
1. Before 1687 clocks never had what?
2. Which TV family lived at 000 Cemetery Lane?
3. Saponification is the process that makes what common product?
4. What is the first name of the wife of Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne (UK)?
5. Which ground spice is used to flavour goulash?
6. Married in January 1940, whose first wife was Jane Wyman?
7. Which SS officer was nicknamed 'the Angel of Death'?
8. Close to the village of St Just, what is the name of the only cape in England?
9. In August 2009, British athlete, Philips Idowu, won the World Title in Berlin in which event?
10. How is Symphony Number 8 in E-flat major by Gustav Mahler commonly known?
11. Give a year in the life of artist Vincent Van Gogh?
12. The Pit Straight, the Lesmo Bend & the Roggia Bend are all part of which Grand Prix circuit?
13. In which year did the Boston Tea Party take place?
14. What is the staple food of one third of the worlds population?
15. Adjutant birds are members of which family of birds?
16. Which country won the Eurovision Song Contest in May 2009?
17. Which football league club is known at the Terriers?
18. If you suffered from peladophobia, what would be your fear?
19. Mount Marmolada is the highest peak in which European mountain range?
20. Which African city has the largest population?
Can you please answer in the following format (to make it easier to mark)
Thank you and good luck!