Listen to customers! Implement good ideas!

Highlighted

Listen to customers! Implement good ideas!

Svin83
Casual Listener

I've seen the same ideas repeated here for more than five years on-and-off now... EVERY time, they just get the generic not right now answer... This happens to EVERY good idea. And at the same time, you make both the desktop, and the mobile apps less and less intuitive... Now it seems like every time you change something, it's for the worse, and nothing good ever gets implemented... I've been a premium subscriber for god knows how long, but I'm seriously starting to think about alternative music services... Something without the useless and annoying stuff that gets in the way of the basic stuff... Like a simple shuffle button for every track in your library... I'ts been requested countless times in the last five years... And a simple list of all tracks by an artist in the artist page... But you aren't able to do even that... What you have implemented is a playlist repeat-function you call radio and discover music... It just regurgitates everything I KNOW I LIKE how is that discovery??? On top of that, the only customer support offered is a lousy twitter page... FFS... I guess I'll switch to another service pretty soon...

SUGGESTED POSTS