Looking for a list of compatible amps on the market

Solved!

Looking for a list of compatible amps on the market

Siegfried-H

Hi Folks,

I'm using Spotify free for quite some time on my PC, but now I want get rid of all my CD's and unsorted MP3 files and use Spotfly as the primary source for a high quality stereo system I'm going to by. I spend some days and searched for spotify compatible solution and found the 5.1 or 7.1 Receivers from Denon or Onkyo, but I'm just looking for high quality stereo amps and not surround receivers with 5 or more HDMI ports and expensive video upscaling chips.

So I looked for High Quality Wireless Speakers and found Sonos Play 1 and 3 which sound terrible and Play 5 that sounds a bit better. But I'm actually looking for something like Raumfeld Speaker L (build by Teufel in Germany) but they do not support Spotify yet :(

May be a stereo amp with a network capable CD player would be a better option, but it appears to be pretty difficult to navigate through the playlist or browse all the music spotify provides. I would prefer to use an iphone or choose the music I want to hear.

So I'm kind of stuck here.

Questions:

Is there a list of spotify compatible amps availabel on the market (stereo preferred) ?

Is there a list of spotify compatible wireless speakers on the market ?

What would you suggest to someonle like me who just want to hear spotify on a high quality stereo system ?

I know that I will need to bye premium to get i quality streaming and support to use it on amps.

Best regards

Siegfried

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Looking for a list of compatible amps on the market

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. There are a couple of FAQs which may be useful starting places for you. This one lists Spotify hardware partners and this one details current Connect compatible devices.

Connect is fairly new so more devices are likely to be compatible in the future.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Looking for a list of compatible amps on the market

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. There are a couple of FAQs which may be useful starting places for you. This one lists Spotify hardware partners and this one details current Connect compatible devices.

Connect is fairly new so more devices are likely to be compatible in the future.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS