Lost all my playlists after re-upgrade

Lost all my playlists after re-upgrade

user-removed
Not applicable

I was suddenly degraded to free mode and then I lost my playlists. After re-upgrading I hoped to get my playlist back, but they are still missing! Can I get my playlists back and if so, how do I make that happen???

Thanks for all help in advance!!

6 Replies

Re: Lost all my playlists after re-upgrade

Robbie
Spotify Legend
Hello there and welcome.

I've checked this for you - it appears a new account was made using your Facebook details. Please log in with your original username.

Our payments team will refund this extra payment to you. Please send us an email at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

coulter08aubrey
Casual Listener

I too am having this problem. My spotify was downgraded to free and when I reupgraded all of my playlists are gone. My account says I am signed up through Facebook which I did not think that I was but it was the only way that I could log in. How do I recover my missing playlists?

Peter__
Community Legend
If you didn't sign up via Facebook,, do you know what your original Spotify username is?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

coulter08aubrey
Casual Listener

I thought that it was coulter08aubrey but it isn't letting me sign in with those credentials. And even when I attempt to click forgot password and enter my email it says I am signed up through Facebook.

Peter__
Community Legend

That username doesn't exist I'm afraid. 

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and include any possible email addresses you may have used to create the account they will be able to have a search for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

coulter08aubrey
Casual Listener

I just emailed them. Thank you for your help.

SUGGESTED POSTS