Mushroomhead?????!?!?!?!?!

Mushroomhead?????!?!?!?!?!

DOTF
Hello I Am Asking Can You Please Add The Mushroomhead Album Savior Sorrow, There Is Music I Need And Don't Want To have To LIsten To On YouTube, Please Add This Soon!!!!
4 Replies

Re: Mushroomhead?????!?!?!?!?!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @DOTF, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening :)

JacobRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

PAULORBA
Casual Listener

ENTRAR EM CONTATO COM O ARTISTA É MUITO DIFÍCIL, ACHO QUE ISSO É ALGO QUE A EQUIPE DO SPOTIFY DEVERIA SOLUCIONAR. FAZ TEMPO QUE PROCURO OS ÁLBUNS ´SAVE YOUR SORROW´ O ´BEAUTIFUL STORIES FOR UGLY CHILDREN´ E O ´THE RIGHTEOUS & THE BUTTERFLY´ E NÃO CONSIGO ACHAR PARA BAIXAR.

PAULORBA
Casual Listener

GETTING IN CONTACT WITH THE ARTIST IS VERY DIFFICULT, I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING THE SPOTIFY TEAM SHOULD SOLVE. A LONG TIME I LOOK FOR THE ALBUMS 'SAVE YOUR SORROW' ´THE BEAUTIFUL STORIES FOR UGLY CHILDREN 'AND THE 'THE RIGHTEOUS & THE BUTTERFLY' AND I CAN NOT FIND DOWN.

Highlighted

StewardLanu

As I learnt from youtube comments it is about their producer not about with band. So spotify did not say anything about it but simply there is no other songs about mushroomhead because their music can not be placed on internet. Only with the album BECAUSE OF THEIR PRODUCER. I hope I am not wrong :)

SUGGESTED POSTS