Musicality - A Chrome Extension for you Spotify Web Player users!

Musicality - A Chrome Extension for you Spotify Web Player users!

kkamperschroer
Casual Listener

Hi everyone!

I've created a Chrome extension for myself that I wanted to share for those of us using the Spotify Web Player. I made it for fun, and have no commercial motivation behind this, but felt others could find it useful as well.

Essentially, it allows you to view playback information (artist, track, etc.) from a popup button, as well as control playback from any tab, and any Chrome window. This is really useful if you constantly find yourself with tons of tabs and windows open.

It allows you to also set keyboard shortcuts for every action, like play/pause, next, previous, and more.

It also support numerous other online sources, such as Pandora, Google Music, Grooveshark, etc. You can find the whole list on the extension page.

On top of that it will scrobble from every source it supports, if you are a last.fm user.

Let me know what you think!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/musicality/fjiolbglibkahkipcdgeepdfdgfkdbee

Screenshot:

screenshot2.jpg

3 Replies

Re: Musicality - A Chrome Extension for you Spotify Web Player users!

Josh
Community Legend

Hello!

Just added it :) Works pretty good so far on the web player!

Hope this helped :)

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

kkamperschroer
Casual Listener

Good to hear! My contact information is available in the extension's options page. I don't necessarily use Spotify Web Player everyday, so if somethings broken please don't hesitate to contact me!

Josh
Community Legend

Will do! I will test it for a few days :) Looks like have a good amount of good reviews on Chrome store so it must be pretty good! 

Hope this helped :)

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

SUGGESTED POSTS