Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Home Screen Doesn't load.

My Home Screen Doesn't load.

Other tabs are working fine, only this single tab isn't working

Logic - Black SpiderMan 11-04-2021 08_35_10.png
4 Replies

Same exact issue. I was talking to spotify all day via email and in the end, they recommended I create a new account. Glad I said no as now I'm finding more and more people have the same issue.

Jimmy389, Creating a new account will make me lose all my liked songs, My made playlists. I don't want to do that.

I am having the same problem. The home page is the main page that I use too. Does the same thing is 3 different browsers, so not a problem at that end.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We just came across this thread and we'd like to take a closer look into this.

To start with, if this occurs in the web browser, can you clean your cookies and cache to see if the issue persists?

If you're using the desktop app we recommend that you make sure there's no old cache files causing this by following the steps under Clean reinstall here.

On another note, can you confirm if you're using any VPN? If so, disable it and see if it makes any difference. You can also restart your router to see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts