My wrapped 2017

Solved!

Re: My wrapped 2017

endvoid135
Casual Listener

I loved the personalized wrapped playlists, but they seem to have taken it off. I was looking forward to it also.

Highlighted
Solution!

Dannywang

GUYS THE PLAYLIST IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO SIGN IN ON 2017wrapped.com AND SIGN IN WITH YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT. Yes it might look like a scam but the playlist I got was from spotify themself

View solution in original post

Screenshot_20171205-072355.png
-L-_KIwY3QA6v_GD0P7i.png

My wrapped 2017

Nore_norppa

My wrapped 2017

nitro912gr
Regular

so https://2017wrapped.com/el/ is legit? It ask me to log in with spotify, why should something from spotify ask me to log in while I'm already loged into their service?

hannabernholl

Go to discover then genres and themes and then year in music and then you scroll down

Pantaloon
Music Fan

Well, looks like it's here! I don't know why spotify likes to play with our emotions like that haha. They have the top songs, and something called "the ones that got away", which features songs that "you wish you would've discovered earlier in the year". All of this is right on the front page when I look at my spotify account.  It's also in the "2017 wrapped" section with all the rest of the playlists.

As for the stats, I dont wanna sound ungrateful as  they've improved but Ive gotta admit it's still not as in depth as 2015.

Edit: I'm looking at the #2017Wrapped on Twitter, and it looks like I'm missing one of the pages in the stats? Making me wonder how many others I don't have. The one I'm missing shows how many songs we've skipped? 

Screenshot_20171205-051131.jpg
Screenshot_20171205-054651.jpg

NixuD

I somehow can't get any data out of the page. It just says "we do not have enough data about your music preferences to provide you the full experience" All other years in music have worked fine for me. What could be the problem?

Mellbergstedt

I have the same problem, it says I don't have enough data. I listen  to Spotify everyday for hours so this is really weird!

Jari1507

When i login it redirects me back to the login page Pls help

throone
Casual Listener

Same problem for me, I can't have my 2017 wrapped "not enough data". It's weird because I use spotify every day from so many years, do you have a solution ?

SUGGESTED POSTS