My wrapped 2017

Solved!
6 people liked this

My wrapped 2017

Aleximou

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 6 people liked this

Re: My wrapped 2017

Dannywang

GUYS THE PLAYLIST IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO SIGN IN ON 2017wrapped.com AND SIGN IN WITH YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT. Yes it might look like a scam but the playlist I got was from spotify themself

Screenshot_20171205-072355.png
-L-_KIwY3QA6v_GD0P7i.png
84 Replies
7 people liked this

jblattnerNYC
Roadie

I am wondering the same thing. I just looked at all of the Wrapped 2017 playlists and cannot find the annual personalized one. That is literally the #1 reason I use Spotify throughout the year

8 people liked this

phenedate
Casual Listener

They dumbed it down in 2016. Wasn’t even sure if the songs were in proper order. Plus we didn’t get all the cool other stats like top played artist or top genre by month!!!! I loved all that. Now it’s just gone? The people that want this kind of thing are certainly the loudest. Who’s clamoring for a playlist of hiptronix top songs were in 2017? 

Every year they screw me a little more. 

And I still can’t save more than 10K songs. 

1 person liked this

Pantaloon
Gig Goer

I'm hoping they'll release it in a few days. I'm pretty sure the personal playlists came out a little later than the worldwide wrapped playlists last year; they didn't all come out on the same day as I look at it now. My 2016 wrapped playlist says it came out Dec. 2 if that helps at all. Considering how much backlash they got last year, I'd assume they would be cautious to get rid of anything so anticipated this year....at least id hope. 

3 people liked this

juicemcpatterso
Music Fan

Spotify loves to remove valuable features and dumb down the platform. 

- Year in Music turned into an playlist that simply ranks songs by # of plays, and an email that lists some stats in text format. To get this email you needed to opt into their spam fest email list. Yes, email spam in 2017.. from a tech company.

I won't be surprised if they just email you a list of your top songs this year. I'll hold out hope, but even if they cut back further, last year's effort was so weak we're not missing much. 

2 people liked this

FilipSpotify
Regular

Crossing my fingers we get a personalized list this year again!

2 people liked this

Uscore
Regular

God yeah, I love all the statistics.  Scobbling to Last.fm is good, but I always want more. 

1 person liked this

junkbox6
Regular

Right now there is a "2017 Wrapped" section on Spotify, but it doesn't have any personalized playlists yet. Hopefully they'll come in the next week or so.

1 person liked this

mashymatty
Music Fan

2017 Wrapped Website.PNGAccording to a twwet by @TwterMatrix, there is a 2017wrapped.com website. I don't know anything else about this, but in the image provided above, it says I went to Spotify's "Your 2017 Wrapped" site. What happened next will amaze you. I have tried getting into this website, but have not been able to, because when i first went to the website, it asked me to sign in with my G-mail account. When i did that, it said Error: Forbidden Your client does not have permission to get URL/ from this server. This could be because my Gmail account is not connected to my Spotify account, only my iCloud account is. Or there could be another reason why i wasn't able to fully access the site. If anyone is able to get into the site, can you please tell me what it looks like with screenshots? Can anyone else also tell me how i can get into the site without using my Gmail account? Thank you.

2017 Wrapped Website.PNG
1 person liked this

jblattnerNYC
Roadie

I tried the above "2017 Wrapped" website and it gives off the vibe of a scam. Not sure why it needs your Google account and password to work. I really hope Spotify gives us the year-end playlist

SUGGESTED POSTS