Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

NUS Discount

NUS Discount

Casual Listener

Hi there,

I have tried to reclaim the 50% Premium discount with my NUS extra card but the card number is not being recognised; I have contacted NUS and have been reassured that everything is okay at their end. Has anyone else suffered this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks,

Scott

4 Replies

Re: NUS Discount

Community Legend
Make sure your putting the entire number and correct date of birth in, you can also redeem it via the NUS website 🙂

Spotify
Spotify
Hi Scott,

LiamW's right, please make sure the number is right, as well as the date of birth being the same as your Spotify's. If you're still having trouble, try a different internet browser.

Has this helped? What error message are you getting?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Casual Listener

Hi Sam,

I have double checked. The error is either incorrect DOB or incorrect Card number. I have double checked both; the DOB to the one on my account.

If I click submit multiple times the error changes from 'Invalid Dat of Birth' to Technical error.

Any ideas?

Scott.

Spotify
Spotify

Scott - I think it's best if we look into this in a little more detail. If you could email in here, we'll get it sorted. If you get an auto-response, just reply to it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS