Need Help ASAP Spotify changes music by itself!

Need Help ASAP Spotify changes music by itself!

Jaymann2010
Casual Listener

Ive had the Sptoify app on my iphone for a few days now and im not sure what exactly happened over the past couple of days, but today in particular as im listnening to an artist' song list at least over 6 times already within a few hours Spotify changes the song midway through automatically on its own and even on some songs it has been changed with only a few seconds of playing time, so far it varies from up to 3 mins to as little as 10 secs as to when the song decides to change alone. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if there was any change but to no avail. If anyone has had the same issues or knows why it is happening and could help i would apprectiate it. Im on a premium service. its also happens on whatever covereage i have usually full bars on 4g, the issue isnt connection just that its changing the song without me even touching the phone.

5 Replies

Re: Need Help ASAP Spotify changes music by itself!

Grace
Spotify Legend

@Jaymann2010 wrote:

Ive had the Sptoify app on my iphone for a few days now and im not sure what exactly happened over the past couple of days, but today in particular as im listnening to an artist' song list at least over 6 times already within a few hours Spotify changes the song midway through automatically on its own and even on some songs it has been changed with only a few seconds of playing time, so far it varies from up to 3 mins to as little as 10 secs as to when the song decides to change alone. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if there was any change but to no avail. If anyone has had the same issues or knows why it is happening and could help i would apprectiate it. Im on a premium service. its also happens on whatever covereage i have usually full bars on 4g, the issue isnt connection just that its changing the song without me even touching the phone.

Hey @Jaymann2010,

Which version of iOS and Spotify do you have?

Jaymann2010
Casual Listener
I have the latest version of Spotify and Im running iOS 8.1.3

zevav

You gave your login to someone else (family/friend), and so when they change to a song, it changes on yours too.  Spotify wants your $$ for the "family" plan or whatever.

Highlighted

Wolfond
Casual Listener

Nah not at all, it happend to me too on android, AND IT ONLY HAPPEND TO BESTS SONGS OF MY PLAYLIST TO CHANGE FOR THE WORSTE ONES !!!!

I DIDNT GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO ANYONE, i only use it on my phone + computer at same time (and no one use my computer).

4 years i pay premium to be taken for a pigeon , thanks spotify !

Fall3n

I am experimenting the same problem. I have logged out all the devices, and change the password. And everytime I play a song from my computer, it changes the songs automatically. Its mental, its like someone is doing it, but there is no body connected!

¿Any help?

SUGGESTED POSTS