Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Awesome Playlist Feature

New Awesome Playlist Feature

Hi, this is a feature idea I came up with that I really think you should add 😄

Because you can't play multiple playlists at once you should be able to sort songs and almost make "folders" inside a playlist so you can separate the playlist into different parts. This will allow for you to play the entire playlist but also choose which songs you want to play inside the playlist without much effort. Imagine this, you have your favorite playlist and inside you have" folders" that you can check or uncheck, maybe one "folder" with older songs, one with newer and maybe that's the one you want to listen to. Maybe you also want to include some K-POP though, then you can play those separate parts (Newer and K-POP) but without the trouble of having to individually select every song and put them into the queue. Of course you should be able to directly throw these so called "folders" into the queue because why the heck not. I tried to explain it as best as possible and will implement this nice paint picture 🙂

SpotifyDevelopmentSuggestion1.png

( The small arrows are there to expand and contract the different "Folders" so you can scroll though your playlist without it taking five years even if you have added a lot of songs, and of course you will be able to drag and drop songs to and from "folders" )

SpotifyDevelopmentSuggestion1.png
1 Reply

Hi @Khada_Jhin,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and sharing your idea.

We think that your idea is great and that it would definitely help some users with organizing their music.

We found a similar Idea already posted in the Community. Check it out here.

If that's not what you are looking for, you can always submit your own idea to the Ideas page, where users can vote for it.

You can click here to start submitting it. Make sure you read the guidelines to submitting ideas for Spotify

Hope you find this information helpful 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts