Announcements

New Premium Account and there is no "Available Offline" Switch visable on ipad Mini.

Highlighted

New Premium Account and there is no "Available Offline" Switch visable on ipad Mini.

Casual Listener

Can anyone shed any light, i have trolled though different threads and can not come up with the same problem.

I have just subscribed to Premium and I can not get offline to work on my ipad mini.

1. I have got it working on a Android phone ok. I can see the option to make offine.

2. I have tried it on an iphone and yes it is visable and works on that.

However on the ipad mini, there is just no switch at the top of the playlists or anywhere to make content "Available Offline".

I have checked and it states account is Premium and I have uninstalled rebooted and installed again with no change.

I can see there seem to be issues with other no able to download the music but I dont even get the option to attempt too.

I am flying on Thursday and would like to get sorted asap

Thanks for any one that can help or point me to a source for a solution

Regards

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: New Premium Account and there is no "Available Offline" Switch visable on ipad Mini.

Community Legend

Hey, the ipad app is lagging behind the other mobile apps and you can only download playlists to it at the moment. You should see a "download" switch at the top of each playlist as shown here.

Highlighted

Re: New Premium Account and there is no "Available Offline" Switch visable on ipad Mini.

Casual Listener

Hi Thanks, seems strange that the ipda is behind as it running same software version as iphone.

It seems there is not the switch at the top but a small download arrow next to the area where the share icon is.

Highlighted

Community Legend
Yup, on playlists it is hidden under a button on iPad - never understood why!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS