Newbie question

Re: ongoing problem

user-removed
Not applicable

Have you tried to log in using different internet connection? Oe just try to reinstall apps.

ermac4482
Regular

Im logged in now, I dont understand why spotify would ask me to create a username as you can clearly see is  "ermac4482" ,and a password right, then all of a sudden after my first post In this forum , it doesnt work. so i tried the whole login with facebook button .  So i just kept hitting loging in with face book on different devices and it would work.

then................

I get this HTC phone right, it say Login in with facebook OR login ( and it has the regular loging fields ), So finally I put my facebook username : "ermac8888" and password in,and it worked . So why does it give me the option to loging with facebook ,when that didnt work but when i put my facebook username and password into the regular spotify space it work? AnD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ORINGAL ERMAC4482 USERNAME AND PASSWORD?????? does spotify like money because Im guessing you have a large group of people not signing up because this HORRIBLE MIX UP. I LOVE SPOTIFY BUT THIS HAS TO BE FIXED

Joe
Community Legend

Have you got two-factor authentification enabled on facebook? If so, you can enable the spotify app on your HTC from your facebook page - the failed attempt should show up there.

If you just want to disconnect your account altogether from facebook then get in touch with the support staff.

Joe
Community Legend

It sounds like you have probably created three accounts by now. The easiest option is to ask the accounts team to sort things out for you. 

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

SUGGESTED POSTS