Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have been using spotify for a while, but recently paid for the premium membership. I am unable to convert my music to be available offline. I have followed the directions in the help files, but unfortunately the arrows will not turn green. I have done this while both my computer and cell phone are on the same wifi, and have tried it with both my MAC interface, and my iphone 5s application. Help!!

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Offline

Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.

When you say it's stuck, does it say 'syncing x tracks' at the top? Does the slider actually go green such that it's started to sync them? Does it give any error messages at all?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Highlighted

Community Legend
Is it content shown in the Local Files tab of your Mac Spotify you are trying to sync, or is it content from the Spotify catalogue?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Casual Listener

I have logged in and out, and am successfully premium. But i may have found the problem. My memory is full on the phone, im assuming its unable to make the songs offline then.

It doesnt start trying to syn tracks after the slider is green and doesnt give any error messages at all

Highlighted

Community Legend
Yeah, you tend to need at least 1GB of free space before it will start syncing.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS