Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only followed artists are showing up under artists and cannot easily add and remove songs/albums

Only followed artists are showing up under artists and cannot easily add and remove songs/albums

Before the latest update, when navigating to the Artists page it would display all the artists that I had songs saved for in alphabetical order.  Now when I navigate to the artist page it only displays the artist which I follow (that's only an extremely small %).  I can no longer see all the artists that I actually had music for and is a terrible experience.  In addition, you used to be able to save an album which would save all the songs, now when you do this it literally saves the album but the songs do not get added to your liked songs which makes no sense.  Also if you're trying to remove an old album you had saved you cannot simply unlike the whole album and remove all those songs from your library.  You now have to unlike every single song individually.  All these new updates make it impossible to find music and easily maintain a library.  Hopefully a new update will change this or I'll definitely be searching for a new streaming service.

This is on desktop running windows 8.1 as well as Android mobile

1 Reply

I am having the same issue.  Where did all of my 300 artists go?  Now, I get to see only followed artists.  Ugh!

Suggested posts