Over Payments

Highlighted

Over Payments

memnoch
Regular

For the last four months I have been over charged twice each month. I would like to know why, and I would like this resolved As soon as possible. I am a long term user of this program I did not hit submit twice. I think I should receive 3 months free for the inconsonance. If this problem is not fixed I may have to cancel my subscription 

8 Replies

Re: Over Payments

Sandweech
Roadie

Have you tried contacting Spotify Support to tell them about the mistake? This sounds like an honest mistake as I doubt Spotify is trying to rip you off. I'm not sure if this would help but take your credit card off the account for the time being until you get in contact with someone from Spotify.

Spotify is the only thing that I'm happy to pay for every month. Well, that and beer.

Peter__
Community Legend

If you are being billed twice, you must have two accounts with two seperate subscriptions running (which is very rarely Spotify's fault in all honesty). I would definitely get in touch with customer services as suggested above and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

memnoch
Regular

I have checked and I do not have two accounts just the one account, unless retrieving a username and password to access the web player. But I did that b4 I started getting charged twice, and I did that 2 months prior to getting charged twice. Ive cancelled the account

Peter__
Community Legend

If you got in touch with support, if you let us know your case number we can ask for it to be chased up for you. 

Peter

memnoch
Regular

my case number is 

Spotify Support Case # 01129469

Peter__
Community Legend
Will get that escalated for you now, however with it being so close to Christmas replies might just be taking a little longer than normal.

Peter

Adam
Roadie

@memnoch -- our support team replied to that support case yesterday requesting some information from your bank. If you reply back to that email with that information, those guys will be able to help out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

please send all over payments to:

Shoobie Doowah

515 Charity Lane

Swindle, TX

SUGGESTED POSTS