PC to Mobile button

PC to Mobile button

failuretothink
Casual Listener

The ability to press a button on desktop version which will send exactly what you are playing to your mobile version and auto start up. Not sure if this is technically possible. But I think of the ability to go to Google's play store and purchase something from the website and then automatically download the program to your phone and install it. Without having to touch your phone.

But my idea would be I have an album I'm listening and I have to leave. So press a button (like play or pause) which gives you the option to continue song on your phone. Or pop up when you close the software if you'd like to continue on your phones when you go to your phone and unlock or boot up, spotifuggle will auto launch and a notification will tell you to press play, which will be right where you left off. 

Like I said, not sure if this is technically possible, but it's an idea that comes in my head when I have to go and have to go and find what album I was listening to. 

Thanks, 

Kevin 

3 Replies

Re: PC to Mobile button

Claudius
Community Legend
Hi Kevin and welcome to the Spotify community,
There are already two ideas being discussed along these lines. You might want to show your support for these:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Send-to-phone/idi-p/577482
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Resume-playing-on-different-device/idi-p/15185
It seems though the second idea got closed as "implemented" incorrectly right now as that feature is not implemented yet through "Spotify Connect". I hope the Spotify moderators will correct this.
Found this post useful? Please like below. Answered your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Peter__
Community Legend
Spotify Connect on desktop is coming soon, it's just a waiting game for now! :)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

failuretothink
Casual Listener

thanks for the info. 

SUGGESTED POSTS