Announcements

POTUS on Spotify!

POTUS on Spotify!

Fred
Community Legend

The White House and president Obama have joined Spotify. I think I like this. Obama also released two new playlists. 🙂 

https://open.spotify.com/user/thewhitehouse

Now, what other leader would you like to see here? Imagine a friendly battle of playlists between Obama and Putin...

☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!
9 Replies

Re: POTUS on Spotify!

mentor101

Imagine if he spent as much time actually doing his job.

Fred
Community Legend

Hey @mentor101, even the President needs some downtime. 🙂 Would be doing a pretty bad job if he didn't kick back and relax once in a while - at least I know I do. 

Since I'm not from the US I have no input as to how he's doing his job, but I know I like the fact that just like me he likes to listen to music, and uses Spotify to do so 🙂 

If you have any other leader you'd like to see here, why not get him/her onto the Spotify and find out who can attract the most followers to their playlists. 🙂  So, tell me, who'd you like to have using Spotify?

user-removed
Not applicable

I hope he don't use Android, as Spotify is here ridiculous. Low volume very often...

user-removed
Not applicable

As far as I know POTUS is still a avid Blackberry user. What the U.S. security agencies had to do to make the POTUS Blackberry devices top notch secure, and the lengths some governments go to too keep information secure.

http://electrospaces.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-obamas-blackberry-got-secured.html

Jazzwhatever
Community Legend

Hey Fred,

Great post, really interesting to find out if world leaders make Spotify playlists. But how can you find out if they have playlists, i don't think they will post it under their own name. It might be a good theme for a playlist; "Music listened to by our great leaders" 🙂

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Fred
Community Legend

Good suggestion @Jazzwhatever 🙂

@user-removed: Sound output on android is depending on the internals of any phone - personally I'd never use a headphone directly into my phone, but use a portable dac/amp connected to my phone. Volume is never an issue then. 😉

RenegadeAlpha
Roadie

sorry but his playlist is boring omg. 

Fred
Community Legend

@RenegadeAlpha: Suppose it depends on the age of the listener. 🙂 As I'm pretty old, I don't really mind most of that music. But perhaps not all are what I put on myself. 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

I thought most of the songs on both lists were rather well picked. Some really good picks as far as classic music and modern as well.

SUGGESTED POSTS