Announcements

Partnership in Nigeria

Partnership in Nigeria

ak4sheezie

Hi, I am a lover of music and lover of this app "spotify" and i enjoy using it. I am writing to come into partnership in Nigeria with your company. We have a huge artist base here and millions of music lovers, we will develop all necessary strategies to advertise, promote and increase client base in terms of users subscription, also increase the local content based on our region to reach out and appeal to users more. Partnering with us will be of mutual benefits as we will be a quicker and easy point of contact to the locals here. I once had challenges paying my monthly subscription it took about 3 weeks to find a way too as such, We will also make an easier payment platform and more convincing payment system which we already have in place and in use for other businesses via our local telecommunications network who already have over 80million subscribers, monthly subscriptions will be debited directly from users mobile phone accounts, this will be an addition to the existing payments gateway on "spotify" platform in this region. We look forward to a successful business relationship with your company and positive response to this request.

Adekunle Buari

Business Development Manager

Bizkonects mega corporate Ltd

buariadekunle@gmail.com

+234 703 476 6006 +234 809 994 6000

3 Replies

Re: Partnership in Nigeria

viscountaiso
Regular

GREAT IDEA!!!

mskid_a
Casual Listener

Exactly..we need Spotify in Nigeria

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Nigeria

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS