Announcements

Photo Thread: Show your bike

Photo Thread: Show your bike

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Here's my thread: show your bike! I purchased my Raleigh at June 2013, now I have driven now near 1,000 kilometers 😉 It's average of 225 kilometers for one month.

003.jpg

I travel always riding a bike, because I do not have a car, and do not need one. Bike forever!!!

And now I go for some night biking here. Even if I already did 15 kilometers today with my bike for my shopping need. 😉

Please share photo of your bike!!!

31 Replies

Re: Photo Thread: Show your bike

Spotify Legend

nice bike! I have only started to use my bike recently after I found out my new job really has no parking, but its good that I keep fit this way and go to the third floor using the stairs and not the lift..

No pic of mine but its an old granny bike lol because before then I had not used it in like 10 years 😄 I might get one like yours now I am using it a lot

user-removed
Not applicable

I use my bike 365 days in year. I love biking.

I go with my bike to shop, to trip etc... Bike is good car for me ;D

Spotify Legend

its nice to see that passion for biking there.. how much did yours set you back if you dont mind me asking?:) the one I use is horrible, need a decent set of wheels to get me to work lol

whats your knowledge on bikes like?

I have a bike and when its all the way on the highest gear you ride it and its so slow like you are on the lowest gear but its still has the stiffnes of the top gear, do you know what causes it?

I will be uploading mine later, found my old bike from X amount of years ago... looks good but screatches like its rusty lol

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm average user in bikes. I know all good stuff I need.

I think you should show your bike here. We wait it!

user-removed
Not applicable

1003916_10153259982515094_1401700117_n.jpg

Here is Pegasus - 1 year old and 4500 miles travelled 🙂  

user-removed
Not applicable

Please more bike photos!

Even if winter, I still use my bike 😄

Roadie

My pride and joy:

bike

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

user-removed
Not applicable

@Richard wrote:

My pride and joy:

bike

WOW. That is cool bike!

Spotify Legend
@Gregoris - it sounds like there's something not quite right if you're not going any faster, but it's hard work in the top gear.

I guess try oiling the chain and check nothings rubbing if you spin the back wheel while you're not on the bike. If it's still not working, probably worth taking to a bike shop to investigate...
SUGGESTED POSTS