Re: Photo Thread: Show your bike

user-removed
Not applicable

More bike photos please!

user-removed
Not applicable

My bike this summer in the middle of nowhere 🙂

In the middle of a day, in the middle of a nowhere. I will listen Spotify always, all these sunny days 🙂

13293698.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

My bike updated look.

Updated look

I have changed 8 months ago tires to Nobby Nic, but rear tire was broken day ago in ride. It's a problem, when you use your bike, most of weight to rear tire. It was also blind, so it just past away yesterday. I purchased new one, as there was big hole in rear tire. So here we go again now.

But also I purchased front and rear fenders. No more slush!

I bike everywhere, even in the woods, crazy mountain areas, so tires will not last forever. I bike full year near 10 000 kilometers. So it's a need to update at least rear tire as it's wears out faster.

If you like mountain biking like me... and everywhere... I would recommend Nobby Nic Schwalbe tires. These are quality and will provide stuff you need to survive in mountain.

Roadie

This is my new semi-vintage Japanese bike. Fell in love with this colour and had to buy it!

20140608155030515.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

Today's trip to woods... MTB forever 🙂

rsz_1410352778716.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

Well that looks like a wonderful adventure. I love nature trails like that.

user-removed
Not applicable

I like woods. Here I stream today a Spotify in these...

spotify.jpg

I like this style. MTB forever!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

My bike new klook. It is also now 550 lumen front bulb to my bike and 40 lumen bulb back... These really great, so great safety to woods road I bike now a lot... Also useful on normal bike roads with light. Only at max volume, the front bulb is too light. But there is 2 more light powers, max, normal and low. When u see someone is coming, you need almost to go to normal or even low mode, as max is too bright for eyes!!! But that's great new look, I hope you like it.

pb120010.jpg

pb120013.jpg

Today was first time at one wood road and there was a lot dangerous down wood roads... but I really was able to see to where I'm biking. Great new Knog bulbs. They work on chargeable battery (it is included, but not rechangable).

user-removed
Not applicable

Kiimajärvi

This great photo is from this summer. On my mountain bike from my commune to big city and to village / lake Kiimajärvi (Hornylake). This Hornylake is 75 kilometers from my house, so whole trip was almost 150 km. In one way - I'm power man with my bike.

The track I listened in this place is this.

spotify:track:6HlNGtEKJF2OdHB2KIGZFK

This remixmade me almost cry here of happiness!!!

Roadie

My ride: specialized tarmac SL4 - carbon frame and forks. Mavic open pro rims laced to Hope RS mono hubs . I use Exposure strada MK5 front light along with a knogg blinder road 3 lamp on my helmet and a knogg rear right.

tarmac2 jpeg.jpg
SUGGESTED POSTS