Photo on profile?

Photo on profile?

user-removed
Not applicable

Dumb question I know but I can't find where to upload a profile photo?

4 Replies

Re: Photo on profile?

Judo
Community Legend

If you're talking about the website here, you're only allowed to use the preset avatars the Spotify community offers you. When you become a Super User, etc, you'll be allowed to upload your own.

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey :) 

Judo is correct here on the community. 

If you are looking to upload a profile picture to your Spotify profile, the only way to do that is by connecting your account to Facebook where Spotify will pull in your Facebook profile picture. 

The idea of allowing non-Facebook users to have profile pictures is discussed on the ideas exchange here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

I am having a problem with Spotify, since deactivating my Facebook account. In order to use Spotify, I was forced to reactivate my fb....but since doing so, I am only showing up as a number...my Spotify photo is gone, and my facebook name is not showing up. I have tried logging out and have logged back in through fb...yet am still showing up as an anonymous user. How can I recover my identify and photo?

Help...please? :)

Merik
Community Legend

@user-removed wrote:

I am having a problem with Spotify, since deactivating my Facebook account. In order to use Spotify, I was forced to reactivate my fb....but since doing so, I am only showing up as a number...my Spotify photo is gone, and my facebook name is not showing up. I have tried logging out and have logged back in through fb...yet am still showing up as an anonymous user. How can I recover my identify and photo?

Help...please? :)

I just replied to your post on another thread, if you haven't check it out. :)

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

SUGGESTED POSTS