Play Queue Missing

Solved!

Play Queue Missing

hotspur75
Casual Listener

Hi All i have just updated as requested but have lost the play queue from the left hand section, anyone got any ideas.  Iam a Premium user.

Thansk Lee

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Play Queue Missing

hotspur75
Casual Listener

Hi again sorry i found it bottom right of track status bar, was having a blonde moment.

Thanks

Merry Chrismas All 

Solution!

Felicaphillips
17 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

hotspur75
Casual Listener

Hi again sorry i found it bottom right of track status bar, was having a blonde moment.

Thanks

Merry Chrismas All 

Lexi847942
Casual Listener

Thank you for posting this! I did the update yesterday and was getting frustrated that the queue was gone since that is a feature I used regulary. The info in the FAQ apparently hasn't been updated either because it still directs you to the left side menu. You saved me from headaches and heart break on this one, lol. Thanks!

Myrdhin
Casual Listener

haha same here. Such a fail to put that queue away like that, and not update the help/FAQ section.

Chucky
Casual Listener

Ah! A blonde moment! Hilarious sexism. Sarcasm aside, thank you for helping me with the same problem.

Lexi847942
Casual Listener
Not to be rude but you do realize that blonde is a hair color and not a gender/sex right? She didn't say anything about the blond moment being because she was female so if there's any sexism to the statement it's only what you inferred.

Chucky
Casual Listener
I didn't realise this user was female but I will say that I've never heard the term 'dumb blonde' to refer to a male, and that makes it a sexist insult. Men can be blonde and smart but women can't?

Myrdhin
Casual Listener

Fascinating. Please do continu.

Bit of a weird place to elaborate your feminism don"t you think Chuck?

Musebajs
Casual Listener

Way to go spotify. Hiding queue to so you can shove blockbuster hits down our troats. Making it harder for me to find music my own way. I am seriosly considering changing from spotify to Wimp. Better quality as well..

Musebajs
Casual Listener

Doesn't even work. I keep trying to get my queue up by using the new placement of the queue, but, alas notihing happens. Thank you spotify. #Sarcasm

SUGGESTED POSTS