Play Queue Missing

Solved!

Re: Play Queue Missing

Musebajs
Casual Listener

Doesn't even work. I keep trying to get my queue up by using the new placement of the queue, but, alas notihing happens. Thank you spotify. Sarcasm

ukmaxg
Regular

Thank you! I was having the same blonde moment even though I'm not blonde!

Except I didn't know it was there in the first place!

Very grateful for your post!

JabberJay
Casual Listener

Its not blonde at all!

This is not an intuitive icon or button to have for a play queue.  I have no recollection of any mp3 player interface or streaming service that has ever had a treasure hunt ensue to see what you are playing.

It should be available under view in the task bar or it should be under Main on the left bar.  Seriously Spotify who does your usability studies??

lol I had this same blond year.  I havent listened to spotify in a year because I couldn't find the queue button lol

liamroche

Thanks folks. I'd never have found it without you. :)

Highlighted

treeves

It's worth noting the play queue and "add to up next" appears to no longer be available in the browser app, but only in the downloaded app. 

Solution!

Felicaphillips

jimmyranno

Very interesting comment.

You didn't realise she was a female but assumed she was and claimed it was a sexist statement. That's a perfect storm of virtue signalling and group think right there.

And your passive agressive statement actually had nothing to do with sacrcasm. It was a direct and false claim that someone, who's gender YOU assumed, was being sexist, even though it was in reference to hair colour. You're right that a 'blonde moment' has some sexist overtones but it's more 'genetist' and also relevant whether it's a male or female, which you didn't know when you made the comment.

Very strange logic.

SUGGESTED POSTS