Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Add - Multiple Songs at the Same Time

Solved!

Playlist Add - Multiple Songs at the Same Time

I have created a play list. How do select multiple songs in My Music and assign them all to a playlist. I can only add one song at a time to a playlist which makes it a very tedious process.

44 Replies

Is this feature removed? I was able to do it on a mac, both cmd + click / shift + click used to work.

Hi there @tentonhammer,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We tried from our end with version 1.1.78.765.g5ea20b00 Apple Silicon and confirm that it works as it should.

If you're not able to do this we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Frankly this is very upsetting that you can only do it on a computer. Apple Music has a seamless process where after you add a song to a playlist it remains on that album so you can click as many as you like, hassle free. And they have this option on their desktop app and mobile apps. Disappointed in this annoying process.

I can click Add to Playlist but can only select a single song from any list or search, why can't we select multiple songs? That would be a passable solution to this problem for me

Screenshot_2023-11-28-09-57-03-713_com.spotify.music.jpg

Clicking on the three dots only does actions for that specific song (as you are saying).

In order to perform an action for ALL the selected songs you need to right-click on any song selected> add to playlist, NOT hit the three dots. 

Suggested posts