Playlist Add - Multiple Songs at the Same Time

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playlist Add - Multiple Songs at the Same Time

Can you add multiple albums at once?

Highlighted

me too. I'm on a chromebook trying to move lots of songs from one playlist to another and none of these seem to work.

Highlighted

If you are on the program on microsoft use 'Contrl' and 's' at the same time to select songs

Highlighted

That doesnt exist anymore.

Highlighted

I've tried that on my Spotify web player and it hasn't worked

Highlighted

Is there a way to add multiple songs at a time without the desktop version?? I use my Android much more often than a computer!

Highlighted
Solution!

If you are in the desktop version on a mac, if you press Command+A, that will select all the tracks. Then while holding Control and Command, right click, which will give you the option to add all selected tracks to what ever play list you want.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I figured it out!

On mac, you either press Command+A or go to Edit+Select All to select all the songs, or select a song, then press Shift+arrow down to select a certain amount of songs.

To add them to a playlist, once you have your songs selected, you drag them to the playlist you want them in. (Note you have to have the new playlist already created.) 

Highlighted

If hitting Ctrl and A doesn't work. Click on another folder, then back to songs and try Ctrl & A again and it should work. Hope that helps! PS. This can only be done on the downloaded version on the computer.

Highlighted

I know that all these methods were for the downloaded desktop app. Is there any way to do this on the webplayer or on the android app? 

SUGGESTED POSTS