Playlist Aren't Available to Public

Playlist Aren't Available to Public

RB44
Casual Listener

My playlist only show up to people I am friends with on Facebook. Is there any way to allow them to post to all users? 

6 Replies

Re: Playlist Aren't Available to Public

Adro
Music Fan

You can set them from private to public in each individual playlist. You can also share your playlist on facebook, twitter, and tumblr. As well as that you can copy the link to the playlist and put almost anywhere like send it to friends or post it on social media.

I hope that helped, please reply if it hasn't.

Adro
follow me on spotify
give me a chat would love to hear what you guys listen to and any recommendations for something new being a new song or artist.

Joe
Community Legend

As Adro says. If you're using the desktop client you can also set default behaviour in edit/preferences on windows or spotify/options on mac under profile. Right click on a playlist to change it from private to public.

If you're using the web player, you can also change the default from the settings icon at the bottom left but you can't change individual playlists from private to public, unless I'm missing something.

RB44
Casual Listener

They are all set to public.  For example I have a playlist called Zack Morris James. See if you can find it?

I don't get why when people search for it they can't find my playlists

Joe
Community Legend

Is this it? But yeah, playlist search is pretty hit or miss unfortunately. This may be because of the sheer volume, I don't know.

RB44
Casual Listener

Yea that's it.. How did you find it?? Nobody can ever find it!

Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend

I just typed "Zack Morris" in the search box and hit <enter>. It was the only playlist to show up. I just checked and "playlist:Zack Morris" works too but note that it is "Jams" not "James" so searching on "Zack Morris James" will fail.

SUGGESTED POSTS