Announcements

Playlist Folder

Solved!

Re: Playlist Folder

TheMonarch

What worked for me is creating a new empty playlist in the folder - like it was explained here - and than expand the folder with the little arrow in the navigation menue. 
After that it was possible to drag and drop a playlist in/"under" the folder like you would drag and drop a playlist to sort it in the navigation menue.

Drag and drop the playlist "into" the folder or "over" the folder did not work.

karlaussia

This worked for me thanks. Spotify -  you are extremely poor at solving these prblems for subscribers.

This worked for me too, after much frustration

cettis_warbler

hannamaruo

There appears to be an issue between desktop and mobile in regards to Playlist folders:

I drag and drop playlists and it looks fine on desktop, but when I access on my mobile device, completely different playlists appear in each folder. Not consistent with what is showing on desktop at the same time. 

And how do I remove playlists from a folder, or delete a folder, without deleting the playlists in it?

I'm having issues with drag-and drop, as it appears to work at first, but when I click the arrow to hide the contents of the folder, the playlists remain visible, regardless of the position of the arrow on the folder.

/Hanna

No File / Playback / etc. top menu

dandv
Regular

In the current Linux desktop app, I don't see any top menu.

To create a folder, right click on any playlist or folder from the left navigation, then choose Create Folder.

Create folder in Spotify LinuxCreate folder in Spotify Linux

SUGGESTED POSTS