Playlist doesn't play all songs

Solved!

Playlist doesn't play all songs

AllOfJas
Regular

Hello, 

Lastly, when I want to listen to my own playlist with more then 1000 songs and I select Shuffle, he doesn't play every song anymore. In fact, I only hear the first 100 songs and not more. How can this happen en how can I fix this. My playlist is private but if you need to make my playlist open, I will do that. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Playlist doesn't play all songs

AllOfJas
Regular

I've reinstalled the app, that didn't work. However, when I started first another playlist, then erase the app, then reinstall and then select my own playlist it works again. So it's solved. 

10 Replies

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @AllOfJas,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

/B

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

AllOfJas
Regular

@billy-J, I have tried it already earlier but it still doesn't work  I'm using sometimes my Spotify on Android, sometimes on the web player. Do I need to reset my full android version? Or is there something else? Or is it something wrong with my playlist? 

AllOfJas
Regular

2 weeks are passed since last reaction but still no solution. Anyone who can help me? 

Highlighted

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@AllOfJas,

Apologies for the late reply! 

Could you try uninstalling, this time - check your internet connection, and try using another internet connection. 

If that doesn’t help, try this on another device to see if that helps.

Keep me posted 😊

Billy-JRock Star 22
Solution!

AllOfJas
Regular

I've reinstalled the app, that didn't work. However, when I started first another playlist, then erase the app, then reinstall and then select my own playlist it works again. So it's solved. 

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@AllOfJas,

I’m glad to hear you got things fixed. If you need anything else, we’re always happy to help. 

The day you open your mind to music, you're halfway to opening your mind to life - Pete Townshend

Billy-JRock Star 22

RaulFrezzaDBB

Hello. About the issue with the playlist, I did everything that was sugested, none of the solutions solved my problem. Also, my account is linked to my Facebook account, but, in the Spotify app, it shows a much older photo and a total random username (something like 22lqrj5nl4... and it goes on...). How could I fix those problems?

eddiepadre
Roadie

This situation has not been resolved. I have the same problem on my computer. A playlist of many songs, just play in my case no more than 20. Change Browser and nothing. I have a good connection, everything is needed but nothing. This did not happen before and I see that the problem is experienced in other users. It seems to be in the playlist of many songs, it shouldn't happen but it does.

eddiepadre
Roadie

Clarification Note: This situation occurs to me in the Spotify Web Player, not in the computer application.

SUGGESTED POSTS