Announcements

Playlist sorting options

Highlighted

Playlist sorting options

Casual Listener

Hey Spotify, I was wondering if there is any way to organize the order of my playlists in my 'library' in a customized manner via the mobile app. I know when using a desktop, it's a simple drag n drop. However if I don't want to use a pre-set to sort them, and I'm using the mobile app, I have no way to customize the order. Am I missing something? Is this something on your radar to address? I want to declutter my playlists without deleting them, it's getting cumbersome to scroll through all these playlists to add a song to the one I want.

Please and thank you, Teddy.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Playlist sorting options

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @TeddyPancakes

Do you mean sorting the way the list of playlists are shown in the mobile app, or the way song listings are shown inside of playlists? I am asking because in your older thread it sounds like you want to sort the way songs are shown inside a playlist.

I have also replied to your older thread here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/set-default-sorting-of-playlists/m-p/446...

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: Playlist sorting options

Casual Listener

I mean the order in which playlists are listed. Not songs within a playlist. As far as I can tell, there is no way to customize their order. Yes, I can sort them using presets like alphabetical, but to literally place them in an order of my choosing can only be done from the desktop. As far as I can tell that is. 

It's a little frustrating as I cannot tell you the last time I sat down at a desktop. I figure the solution should be simple, treat it like the songs listed in the queue: drag and drop.

SUGGESTED POSTS