Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

Highlighted

Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

Visitor

To Spotify:  Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast.  I am not on Spotify for political reasons.  I'm on here for music, plain and simple!  I am tired of Spotify pushing the obamas on me and everyone.  This is not a political platform, it's a music platform.  Keep it up and you will lose this subscriber, along with many many others I'm sure.  Tired of hearing about the obamas.  They were and are a stain on our Country.  Over them and ready to quit having them pushed on me by Spotify.  Thank you! 

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod ca in my email!

Visitor

I signed on to Spotify to listen to music. So I want to listen to music and not have to listen to politics. However, if you are going to let somebody rant about their liberal opinion then I insist that you give the political right equal sway. After all I am paying for this service so you should be giving me what I want.

Highlighted

Re: Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

Visitor

I don't usually get into posting stuff... but I agree... just play music. I didn't receive an email letting me know that The Rush Limbaugh Show had a podcast, I wonder why?

Highlighted

Re: Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

I was very surprised to have gotten this email considering that I only listen to music on Spotify.  And judging from the feedback from other users this email was sent out to a lot or most people, indiscriminately.   This adds no value for the user. 

SUGGESTED POSTS