Please add this song, would mean the world to me.

Highlighted

Please add this song, would mean the world to me.

forsaken_entity
Casual Listener

Hi everyone newbie here begging for a single favor. Please add the following song to your database:

Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive (Mt. Eden Remix)

Not sure why it's not there, but I have a... connection to it and it would mean a lot. I currently just listen to it on youtube when I feel like it... this would make it easier. Anyway, I'd appreciate it and thank you for being amazing.

-Kai

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Please add this song, would mean the world to me.

forsaken_entity
Casual Listener

Also I was told this will happen only by votes so please help me achieve this! Every upvote gets a sincere cyber-five! 👋🏻

Highlighted

KataP

One of my favourite songs too! It used to be on there but not anymore.. they probably don't have permission from the copyright owner to distribute it.. as it's not on Google music or Apple either 😞 I have it on my phone as an mp3 instead.

Highlighted

forsaken_entity
Casual Listener

Same /:

Hey @forsaken_entity and @KataP,

Thanks for posting your questions in the Community 🙂

Music availability on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is that we add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

If, as you mentioned, you have the track saved as an mp3, you can always add it to your Spotify library by importing it as a local file. To find out how, check this page out.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS