[Poll} What web browser do you use?

Highlighted

[Poll} What web browser do you use?

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Just interested, that is all!

If you want to, feel free to start a browser argument below 🙂

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
17 Replies

Re: [Poll} What web browser do you use?

Carina
Community Legend

(X) Safari, because since I own a macbook I realized it's the fastest and best matching browser for my system. It's also extremely useful and handy in combination with my iPhone.. I used to love Firefox, but it was quite slow on my Windows PC and Chrome is okay too, I used it on Linux/Ubuntu and now on my Nexus 7 tablet I'm just scared about my privacy, because yea Google knows everything 😄

JoeThomas
Community Legend

*coughs* and facebook *coughs*

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Music Fan
Firefox since forever.

MattSuda
Community Legend

Internet Explorer 6 

Jordi
Community Legend

IE6, are you crazy? 😛 The only reason why I would ever use IE is to download Firefox or Chrome.

Using Safari 7.1

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Carina
Community Legend

@Jordi wrote:

IE6, are you crazy? 😛 The only reason why I would ever use IE is to download a Firefox or Chrome.

Using Safari 7.1

I guess (hope) that was a joke. There's no vote for IE in the poll either. 😆

MattSuda
Community Legend

haha 😉

Rodrigo
Community Legend

I like Chrome, even though I use a mac, because it's really easy to custom theme it and because of extensions like Pushbullet and Xkit. Also, Flash content (like YouTube) plays better on Chrome than in Safari, at least for me.

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm using Firefox since 2004 or so!

IE in poll is joke. It is disabled on my PC even, just in case I can sleep well...

Because when Internet Explorer is on my computer activated, I really can't sleep.

SUGGESTED POSTS