Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Portal to other users playlist

Solved!

Portal to other users playlist

From a song selected, there could be a link to other users playlist that include that song. with the algorithm under the title relevance pertaining to the amount of songs you both listen too, newest, most played, this weeks most played, all time most played, by alphabetic name, rating ect 

can we make this happen

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @damudcrab,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I think that this is a great idea as well, and there is a similar idea here in the Ideas Exchange regarding a feature for finding public playlists that contain a song. Even though the status of this Idea is “Not Right Now,” I recommend adding your +VOTE to it, as well as a comment with your further suggestions regarding including listening statistics of the playlist’s creator.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @damudcrab,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I think that this is a great idea as well, and there is a similar idea here in the Ideas Exchange regarding a feature for finding public playlists that contain a song. Even though the status of this Idea is “Not Right Now,” I recommend adding your +VOTE to it, as well as a comment with your further suggestions regarding including listening statistics of the playlist’s creator.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts