Announcements

Post Numbers?

Solved!

Post Numbers?

FunkyLowVolume
Music Fan

Why is my post number 1, when I have in fact posted much more than that?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Post Numbers?

FunkyLowVolume
Music Fan
Ok, well I have 2 posts now, but that's still much less than the actual count. Why does it take so long to process?

View solution in original post

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey, I asked this from Community manager Rorey.

"The music forums are excluded from Kudos leaderboards along with the "Welcome to the Community" category and any posts by employees.  The reason is so we can reward folks such as yourself who solve the most problems. It doesn't seem quite fair that folks contributing to the music discussions get reckognized when the folks that do the most troubles shooting dont. - Rorey, Community manager"

So Kudos and Posts aren't counted on those areas.

2 Replies
Solution!

FunkyLowVolume
Music Fan
Ok, well I have 2 posts now, but that's still much less than the actual count. Why does it take so long to process?

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey, I asked this from Community manager Rorey.

"The music forums are excluded from Kudos leaderboards along with the "Welcome to the Community" category and any posts by employees.  The reason is so we can reward folks such as yourself who solve the most problems. It doesn't seem quite fair that folks contributing to the music discussions get reckognized when the folks that do the most troubles shooting dont. - Rorey, Community manager"

So Kudos and Posts aren't counted on those areas.

SUGGESTED POSTS