Prager podcasts

7 people liked this

Re: Prager podcasts

HammerNY
Casual Listener

Well, I didn't hear from anyone so I canceled my family plan.

They wanted my reason for cancelling, it's shown below.

"You stopped the advertising of PragerU. The people responsible for this decision were either bullied into it by the likes of MoveOn, Sierra Club, Media Matters, Think Progress, etc.. or want to make a political statement. I won't support a company that doesn't support the first amendment, whether that speach is popular or not. The only limit is if that speach may cause a breach of the peace or cause violence.

Watch PragerU material and you will see they do not cause that breach."

2 people liked this

Fcc
Casual Listener

There was outrage last May about Spotify using the Southern Poverty Law Center ( a highly partisan half billion dollar hate group itself) to make judgments about what to censor. Here it is , the second month of 2019 and they continue to depend on them for their decisions.  

1 person liked this

freerain50

Anybody use Deezer? I've done some looking  and they appear to be an upgrade as well as an alternative.

1 person liked this

drobe008
Casual Listener

I have been testing out Deezer and have found it to be a great option thus far.

https://www.deezer.com/us/

1 person liked this

Fcc
Casual Listener
Prefer says P A N D O R A reached out to them to advertise there.

Pipsqueakenator
Casual Listener
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colograywolf
Casual Listener

Dennis Prager is an Orthodox Jew. Do you have a problem with that?! I don't!

1 person liked this

flymanflyusa

Been in the 3 month trial period comparing this product with others for a subscription purchase.  My decision just got made by this free speech suppression nonsense.  WIll send PragerU money instead!

Wake up Spotify...suppression of ideas like PragerU is un-American. PERIOD.  Are you American?  Change your policy!

SUGGESTED POSTS