Private message

Solved!

Re: Private message

Peter__
Community Legend

@hnaparst wrote:

I forgot to add "canned answers" to the list of irritating things about Spotify nowadays.  Obviously,  I have already tried all that.  The option to change countries is greyed out and I have written to tech support without answer.

Can you post your case number from when you got in touch here? (Its in the automated email reply you get when you submit a contact form) I can ask someone to put a rush on it for you ;)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

Spotify Case # 00835838

Peter__
Community Legend

Escalated, keep an eye on your inbox for a reply hopefully sometime soon!

Peter

Peter

Adam
Roadie

@hnaparst wrote:

Spotify Case # 00835838

Hey there, sorry for the delay with this. Your email got caught in the system but you'll get a response soon, don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

tomkerswill
Casual Listener

I've been sent an email from Spotify saying that I've received a new private message. But there's no envelope icon anywhere in the forum. I've tried following the direct link to the private messaging system, which was posted further up this thread, but when I do that, I receive the message:

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

... I know that private messages are not enabled until you have made at least one thread --- but I posted in a thread earlier on, so I don't think that can be the issue.

Taylor
Community Legend

@tomkerswill wrote:

I've been sent an email from Spotify saying that I've received a new private message. But there's no envelope icon anywhere in the forum. I've tried following the direct link to the private messaging system, which was posted further up this thread, but when I do that, I receive the message:

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

... I know that private messages are not enabled until you have made at least one thread --- but I posted in a thread earlier on, so I don't think that can be the issue.

Hi,

Try logging out and in to the community, and it should appear for you.

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

tomkerswill
Casual Listener

Thanks Anthony! Great - that solved it. I think maybe there's a slight delay between posting and it actually being registered as a post. When I logged into my private messages, I found they were notifications that I'd posted my first and second posts. Thanks for the help!

Tom

Taylor
Community Legend

@tomkerswill wrote:

Thanks Anthony! Great - that solved it. I think maybe there's a slight delay between posting and it actually being registered as a post. When I logged into my private messages, I found they were notifications that I'd posted my first and second posts. Thanks for the help!

Tom

Cool, yes I think there is a slight delay. Glad it's all sorted now :)

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Psygon

Posting so I can read my message! ;)

Peter__
Community Legend

@Psygon wrote:

Posting so I can read my message! ;)

Hope it was something exciting! :) 

Peter

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS