Problem accessing student discount

Solved!
Highlighted

Problem accessing student discount

MCS
Regular

Hi there, 

I am a currently registered student at a United States university that is recognized by Spotify. I do not currently have any premium subscriptions. When I try to register online I get a "Oops, something went wrong." message. I have tried paying with both PayPal, and a Visa credit card, as well as registering in different browsers (Chrome, and Safari). I would really like to get a premium account, but the system does not seem intent on granting me such access. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Problem accessing student discount

MCS
Regular

Just kidding, looks like I'm already enrolled! Thanks to anyone who comes across this!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

MCS
Regular

Just kidding, looks like I'm already enrolled! Thanks to anyone who comes across this!

View solution in original post

trentjohnson415
Casual Listener

Hi, I am a college student in the U.S. I leaving the country to go on a trip, and I wanted to take my music with me. I attempted to use the student discount, but it did not recognize me as a student. I even tried signing in with my .edu email address. Please help quickly because I am leaving the country in less than 48 hours. I would pay for the full $10 bucks, but I do not have the funds right now. (I'm the typical poor college student) Anyway, it's pretty urgent, and i would love to get this solved as soon as possible. Thanks.

P.S. I am very disappointed and unhappy that spotify does not have number to call to have personal customer service.

MaryS
Roadie

Hey there @trentjohnson415

Thanks for your post.

If you’re having trouble getting signed up, we’d recommend submitting for a manual verification over here.

SUGGESTED POSTS