REPLY to a reply within a thread

REPLY to a reply within a thread

soundson
Roadie

i would appreciate if it would be possible to see when someone replied to a reply within the thread and not the topic opening post.

it always seems all replies answered to topic question 

probably there is a reason for that, but..

thx

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: REPLY to a reply within a thread

flypaperflowers
Roadie
I have found that confusing too. While there is a reply button under each new post, the message seems to go at the end of the thread instead of beneath the intended message. This necessitates tagging the person you're responding to. I wasn't doing this at first, so I'm not sure if the people I was addressing saw it...?

The other benefit to this would be allowing a thread to take little side trips between users, as they sometimes do, while not interrupting the flow of the main topic.

:)

soundson
Roadie

thats almost exactly what i thought.

flypaperflowers
Roadie
I posted a link to this topic and a brief description of it in the idea section. This is definitely something that would make the forum experience fuller and more user friendly! Maybe it's something that can be looked at in the future.

soundson
Roadie

thanks

how did you do that?

i wanted to post this in the idea section but didnt know how..

flypaperflowers
Roadie
Hello ,

Here is a link to the idea section:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/newideas

You can find it in the drop down menu on the top right corner, if you click the three horizontal lines.

You seem to be very active here... you could also look at joining the Rock Star Program, which gives you more features and options in the community :)

Cheers!

galacticxhaze

thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS