Radio across the board

Highlighted

Radio across the board

Community Legend
Everywhere I look, in all the help sections, in bug, in newcomers, and in ideas, there is talk about radio - how it repeats tracks, how the thumbs-system is broken, how the wrong kind of music is played for a specific radio. And more.
Most of those posts are about general and specific problems, suggestions and possible fixes. It's really gotten to the point where radio almost needs its own section in the community. Or possibly a "master list" of posts relating to radio. What do you all think? Lots of similar post about radio are available on the forums, which makes it hard to get a good overview. How would you solve this?
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Radio across the board

user-removed
Not applicable

I think there is no need for feature-specific forums. It could be hard to add a forum to every feature on service.

Thanks for feedback however.

Highlighted

Community Legend
Hpguru, I see your point and I agree. My frustration is that there are so many very similar posts about radio in so many different parts of the forum. I'm a novice in the community, and find that using the search function for radio related issues takes a lot more time compared to other features in spotify.
I think this is the reason so many write new posts instead of searching for a relevant answer - it's too hard for a newcommer to sift through the massive hit count for radio. Especially if the correct solution is buried in a seemingly unrelated part of the forum.
There is no other feature that I know that has created this amount of threads. But I may be wrong (my wife tells me frequently that I am). 😉

Highlighted

Community Legend

It doesn't need its own section. All they need to do is to finally decide to fix it.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Highlighted

Community Legend
True that!

SUGGESTED POSTS