Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-verification for student!

Re-verification for student!

Hi there,

I was sent an email to re-verify my student plan. I have not capped out at the 4 years yet, so I clicked on the "re-verify" button on the email, and it takes me to a page that just is an overview of my account. There is no place to re-verify. I have tried it in incognito and looked at all of the other fixes suggested on here. Please help!!

Sincerely,
Amy

1 Reply

I am having the exact same problem! And based on other Community posts, I think we're not the only ones... When I click the "Reverify Now" button in the email, it just directs me to that ad page you mentioned. Clicking the link that *appears* to be what they want me to click only takes me to the Account Overview page, which has no helpful links or directions for the actual reverification process. When I click through various other links on those pages that seem somewhat promising (i.e. "Learn More" or "Get Premium Student" or even the SheerID link), I just end up back where I started - on the Account Overview page. It almost seems like the only way to reverify is to let it expire and then re-sign up, which just doesn't make sense. I too have tried the other suggested methods in other posts - nothing is working. Important note: this will only be my first renewal, so it definitely shouldn't be this hard.

Spotify, please help!

Suggested posts