Repeating ads

Highlighted

Repeating ads

user-removed
Not applicable

At least once an hour, I get an ad on spotify that comes up as paused. No big deal, I press play and wait until the end . Once the ad plays through, the same ad comes up as paused again. I repeat the process of pressing play and let it finish, but it turns into a never ending loop of the same ad. I try quitting the spotify application, but when i open it back up I listen to 2 or 3 songs before the same ad issue starts up again. The only solution that I've found is to restart my computer entirely, which is a pain, especially when I'm trying to work. 

Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Repeating ads Mine is doing this EXACT same thing!

Casual Listener

It loops over and over and then I need to restart, such a pain... that and every 6 to 10 songs it just stops it used to quit after a half hour if I didn't press anything now its more like it just shuts down after 15 minutes or 6 to 10 songs n then the looping ads start

Highlighted

Re: Repeating ads

I'm having this same problem. nice to know it's not just me, but is there a solution for this yet?

Highlighted

Yep! Happens to me Too. (win 10 DESKTOP).

If it helps your QA Team Spotify: It happens when I press play/double click on a song while ad is playing. warning bubble pops up and ad starts over after it completes. obviously I just want to queue the song up; not stop ad and play. I'm sure this worked fine before.    

Highlighted

Casual Listener

same 😞

SUGGESTED POSTS